I am currently in Phoenix Arizona, getting ready for the Celebrate Your Life event this weekend. If you will be attending, I look forward to seeing you there! While I was at home last weekend I had the chance to make a new video. The last couple videos I’ve sent address recognizing and embracing our sixth sense, or intuition. Some have written asking “But how do I actually develop my intuition?” I answer that question in the new video below!
Suppressing our sixth sense causes us to forget that we are all connected. When we shut down our intuition we lose awareness of our connection to all living things, which then causes difficulties and challenges, including the animosity we see in the world today. In the new video I give several practical steps for learning to develop your own intuition. You can start today to implement these.
I also answer questions from viewers such as:
* How can we tell if a feeling of resistance is our intuition telling us not to do something, or if it’s just fear?
* What was your process to become a best selling author?
* How can we protect our energy in times of severe trauma?
* How can someone who was trained to be an analytical thinker start to shift to believing in themselves?
* On the other side, were you immersed in white light, and did you dissolve into it?
* Do you still feel like you have one foot in the physical side of life, and one foot on the other side?
In the video, I also mention that I’m developing more retreats which I’ll be conducting in 2019. These retreats will allow us to spend 5 to 7 days together, where we can actually explore our intuition, and create a safe environment with like-minded people so that we can express ourselves as six-sensory beings, and see what we are truly capable of. One of the retreats that I’m most excited about is the Alaskan Cruise, details of which can be found here.
I hope you enjoy the new video below, and as always, if you’d like to watch past videos, please check out/subscribe to my YouTube channel, here. ❤️
Join me on
EXPLORE THE EXTRAORDINARY
If you would like to be kept informed about new insights and understandings, and my whereabouts, should you want to come and see me, please feel free to subscribe to my email newsletter: Remember Your Magnificence