I was delighted to be interviewed by Melissa Ambrosini recently for her podcast show. It was a very deep and moving conversation, and I would love for you to take a listen to it, below.
Near the beginning of the interview I share my near death experience. I know that many of you already know of my journey, so please bear with it, as this audio went out to a lot of people who don’t know me or my story. But as it continues, I get deeper into some of the lessons I learned on the other side, including what it means to have an inside-out view of the world, as opposed to an outside-in view.
I also answer all of the interesting questions listed below:
- What did you have for breakfast this morning? (Ha, ha!)
- What did the “Unconditional Love” on the other side really feel like?
- What does it mean that “Heaven is not a destination, but a state of being”?
- Why are so many people suffering?
- When you came back into society after the NDE, how did you integrate back into a world pulsing with fear?
- What can someone who has just received a scary diagnosis do immediately?
- What is one thing that’s bringing you the most joy right now?
- Was your husband Danny on board with your journey every step of the way?
- Is there anything that you are working on improving in yourself at the moment?
- What books would you love to see in High School curriculum all around the world?
- What is your daily routine now?
- Can you give us a sneak peak into your next book?
- What are three things you are grateful for in your life?
- What is one of the most important things we can do for our health?
- What is one of the most important things we can do for our wealth/abundance?
- What is one of the most important things we can do for more LOVE in our life?
You may listen to the podcast below, and if you feel it will benefit others, please feel free to share it!