“You are perfect the way you are. There’s nothing wrong with you. You’re not broken. You are everything you are trying to attain. Don’t take life seriously. Have fun. Laugh at yourself. Dance to Dancing Queen, and eat chocolate!”
~Quote from Inspire Nation interview
I was interviewed last October by Michael Sandler for Inspire Nation, and it was a deep and beautiful conversation!
Mike asked GREAT questions, and I did a short meditation at the end.
In case you missed it before, I want to share it again now.
Some of the topics we discussed include:
1. How to truly love yourself
2. My experience of being bullied as a child
3. Our fear of being judged
4. How parents can help children develop true empathy
5. How to align with your own Divine light
6. Why being spiritual does not equal having no ego
7. Mutual agreements for a healthy thriving relationship
The short meditation at the end is designed to get you re-focused on why you came to this earth, and on your heart’s truest desires for living this life of yours. I offer it with all the love in my heart.
The entire interview is long, but I hope you take the time to watch, because we get into a lot of details, and I believe the questions he asked, and what we discussed, will help many. (If you agree, please feel free to share it with others!)
You may watch the interview below.