Last week, I wrote a piece about Wayne Dyer, for the anniversary of his crossing over. Shortly after it went out, we received news that our beloved Louise Hay had just crossed over! Although I was sad that she was gone from this realm, I knew that it was no coincidence that she chose that day to leave – the same date that Wayne had passed, two years prior. (August 30.) Because of this, a huge part of me felt joy at the thought of the kind of reunion they were having! And now, we have another angel spreading love in the other realm! Louise’s work has helped so many millions and millions of people all over the world, and she is someone who truly has left the world a better place for having been in it. I know that her legacy will continue to thrive, because so many of those whom she inspired are committed to continue spreading our messages of love and hope. What better way to honor her than to continue practicing the love and kindness she championed. Let’s keep going!
Recently, I did a Facebook live video, which I’d like to share with you. I took questions from the audience such as:
- What is your advice for someone who fears death?
- What does it mean to “embrace fear”, and how do we do it?
- How can we feel connected to our loved ones on the other side?
- Did you gain psychic abilities after your NDE?
- How can we help people be less anxious in life?
- How can we soothe and calm ourselves?
- Are we supposed to love our bodies? Or our souls?
- Is it important to have a daily spiritual practice?
- Do you think Earth is the only planet with intelligent life?
You may watch the video below, and if you feel it will benefit others, please feel free to share it!